CHS Summer Schedule (pdf document)
CHS Summer PAT
This summer the Century PAT program will be run at Century High School in partnership with Sanford Power. We will offer a variety of sessions in our weight room run by Sanford Strength Coaches. Many of our coaches will also be stopping in and helping out throughout the summer. As always, we want to provide opportunities for athletes to improve during the offseason and encourage as many athletes as possible to participate in this program. If you would like your student to participate, you will need to do one of the following:
• Register online @ http://www.sanfordpower.com/resources/registerpay/
• Print the documents below and mail, E-Mail, or drop them off at Sanford Power (2020 Lovett Ave, Bismarck, ND 58504)
• All training sessions are M-Th
• Please make sure to completely read through the Summer Schedule document as it answers many of the questions you might have.
• If you are unsure of which session to register for, please contact your appropriate sport coach to see where they would like you to register.
• Please note, if you have participated in Sanford Power in the past and filled out this paperwork you will only need to submit the program fee ($125) and your preferred time slot. If you have not previously participated in Sanford Power you will need to fill out all documents attached to this email and submit with your registration.
The schedule for which sessions are offered is attached to this email. When you submit your preferred time, please indicate it by simply writing in the time preference in the Program box on the registration form. If you have any questions at all about the registration process, please contact Shelby at Sanford Power at 701-323-1125 or email her at email@example.com.
File Size: 1142.22 kb
Consent for Participation (pdf document)
File Size: 122.84 kb
Image Authorization (pdf document)
File Size: 104.22 kb
Power Policies (pdf document)
File Size: 237.72 kb
Registration Form (pdf document)
File Size: 336.16 kb
Beginning this fall, BPS is moving to an online registration system for all students involved in athletics. Moving to this system will make things more efficient for parents as you should only have to register your student once for the school year and that information will follow them throughout any of the activities they participate in during the course of the school year. In order to complete registration for your student so that he/she is eligible to participate here is what needs to be done:
• A physical examination must be completed prior to your student participating in a practice. Physicals are good for the current school year as long as they took place on or after April 15th of the preceding school year. There will be a section in the online registration for you to upload the physical.
• Complete the online registration for your student. A link is available below (2016-2017 Online Activity Registration) that will take you to the online registration. Click on the icon for activities registration. In this process you will be asked to fill out some general information, upload a physical (if you are able), complete the code of conduct form, complete a medical history/information section and complete a section on concussions.
• Pay the appropriate activity fee in one of two ways. Activity fees can be paid in the office at your student's school or you may choose to take advantage of www.mypaymentsplus.com. MyPaymentsPlus allows you to pay for all activity fees in addition to depositing lunch money, paying for parking passes, etc. and does not charge a fee to do so. MyPaymentsPlus also allows you to see a history of your payments so you know when you made a payment and what the amount was.
Once you have completed the online registration, uploaded or dropped off a physical and paid the fee for your student he/she should be registered and ready to go for the school year. You should not have to complete a new registration each time a new season rolls around as long as all items (including all activity fees for the year) were taken care of in the initial registration. You may choose to pay your activity fees each season or you may choose to pay them all up front if you know your student will be participating in that activity.
If you have any questions about the online activity registration, please do not hesitate to contact your school activities director at the contact number or email listed for them.
2016-2017 Online Activity Registration
Online Activity Registration (link)
Online Activity Registration Help Sheet (pdf document)
File Size: 349.55 kb
Activity Schedules & Varsity Coaches List
CHS rSchool Today Activity Schedules (link)
rSchool Today User Guide (pdf document)
File Size: 609.21 kb
2016-2017 Varsity Coaches List (pdf document)
File Size: 106.97 kb
CHS Rosters Website
BPS Rosters (link)
CHS Lettermen's Jacket Order Form
CHS Letterman's Jacket Order Form (pdf document)
File Size: 1349.07 kb
MyPaymentsPlus Link (link)
MyPaymentsPlus User Guide (pdf document)
File Size: 599.18 kb
NDHSAA Physical Form (pdf document)
File Size: 547.47 kb
Travel Waiver (pdf document)
File Size: 9.03 kb
Annual Sport Physicals Required - A physical examination must be completed on or after April 15 to be valid for participation the following school year.
NCAA Eligibility Information
NCAA Clearing House (link)
If you are planning to be an NCAA athlete please visit this link to make sure you will be academically eligible to compete at that level.
Links & Resources
Activities contains all district information relating to athletics and fine arts. You will find schedules, forms and fee information.
Sports Medicine Information (link)
Know the Risks Video (link)
BHS Athletics (link)
LHS Athletics (link)
Horizon Athletics (link)
Simle Athletics (link)
Wachter Athletics (link)
North Dakota High School Activities Association (NDHSAA) (link)
National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) (link)
The purpose of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) is to promote the education and development of students through intercollegiate athletic participation.
National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) (link)
The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) is a voluntary organization through which the nation's colleges and universities govern their athletics programs.
National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) (link)
The National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) is the governing body of intercollegiate athletics for two-year colleges.
MDU Resources Community Bowl Tailgate Permit (link)
Fundraising Approval Form (link)