Throughout the years, the Century High School C-Club (formally known as the Booster Club) has been instrumental in allocating thousands of dollars to different clubs and organizations at CHS that have requested assistance. In 2013 over $28,000 was distributed to CHS clubs! With your help, the club has been very successful this year and will continue to be into the future. The following guidelines apply to any club, organization or sports team who wishes to obtain funding from the C-Club. Contact a C-Club member if you have any questions.
C Club Guidelines
- Representation and participation in the C-Club is strongly encouraged by all class advisors/individual booster clubs.
- Advisors/parents can only represent ONE club or organization at the C-Club.
Representatives are encouraged to assist with the planning, preparation and presentation of the C-Club's primary fundraiser -- the Booster Bust.Fund Allocation Guidelines;
- Contact C-Club to inform them of who your representative is.
- Priority will be given for the following:
- Equipment/Clothing that stays with CHS
- Personal type equipment will not be funded, i.e. socks, shoes, etc.
- Equipment requests should have a life cycle attached to the request - i.e. laptop, four years.
- If this is a replacement item, please indicate the disposition of the previous item
- Could the equipment benefit any other group at CHS
- Organizations that assist with the C-Club's efforts and committees
- Low priorities: Motels and Trophies/Awards
- Items not funded: Meals
- Application Format:
- Name of organization
- Who assisted with the C-Club
- Item requested
- Total cost of the item
- What is your club contributing to the item
- Allocation letter must be submitted by deadline, December 17, 2013
Request For Allocation Form
2013 Allocation Request Letter (pdf document)
File Size: 549.22 kb